About the Forum
Speak at the Forum
Share insights and grow professionally.
Sal Huerta, NetPricer.net,
speaks at a breakout session
Are you looking for an opportunity to engage trading partners and build
meaningful relationships in 2013? As a presenter at the IDEA E-Biz Forum, you will have the opportunity to share your eBusiness experiences, fresh
approaches, challenges and successes with your industry peers. At the Forum, you'll network with fellow professionals, as well as benefit from the educational and professional development opportunities. Contribute as an industry leader and share your unique perspectives to ignite discussions and move eBusiness initiatives forward in the electrical
Why Speak at the E-Biz Forum?
Promote yourself and your company as thought leaders in front of decision-makers in the electrical industry. You will interact with an appreciative audience of engaged B2B professionals ready to apply your insights to meet their daily challenges/opportunities. Additional benefits:
- Position your company as a thought leader
- Professional career development
- Complimentary registration (a $695 value) which includes access to all conference activities, scheduled meals, social functions and conference program materials
Potential Topics for 2013
The 2013 theme is "Dream it. Do it. Let the Innovation Begin.” and we’re looking for speakers who can bring this theme to life. Here are some topics requested by attendees:
- Business strategies and organizational anecdotes for integrating social and mobile technologies into digital marketing
- Success stories/examples of how distributors are utilizing and leveraging manufacturer product information including marketing content and attributes
- Trading partner relationships that work – how manufacturers, distributors and retailers are communicating effectively to meet shared goals and objectives
- Organizational solutions for adopting and implementing the Data Management Platform (DMP) from distributor and manufacturer perspectives
- Utilizing eBusiness to accomplish green and sustainability alternatives for your business
- How to prepare your data for building information modeling (BIM)
- Strategies to generate internal buy-in of and support for data sync initiatives
- Industry trends and best practices for eCommerce, EDI and data sync
- Optimizing your eCatalog/web storefront with the product information your customers are searching for and need to make purchasing decisions
- How to prioritize your product data clean-up/integration initiatives
Please submit an abstract in English, of the topic title, objectives, and summary of the presentation. Event seminar presentations should be 45 or 50 minutes long. Please note: presentations must be educational in nature and should not include “sales/marketing pitches”. We encourage speakers to prepare and present original material. The Forum committee will carefully review all abstracts.
2013 Speaker Submission Forms due: March 29, 2013
Acceptance Status Sent By: April 12, 2013
Completed Presentation Due: Friday, August 16, 2013
Other Ways to Participate
In addition to presenting a session, you can also serve as a panelist during one of our general session panel discussions, receive maximum visibility as a corporate sponsor and participate as an exhibitor in the Tech Center.