Nominate Your Company
IDEA invites you to tell us your story.
To be considered for this prestigious award, please submit a paper (1-2 pages maximum) that describes the 3-5 eBusiness best practices implemented by your company, including the details and the benefits realized.
The Richard Buzun Award criteria considers company achievement in:
- B2B eCommerce: actively seeks ways to increase electronic document exchange in the channel, adopt new technologies for advancing a web/mobile presence, and improve web storefront capabilities. NAED's Strategic Technology Task Force has published a "Checklist for an Effective Online Presence" to help measure success in this area.
- Data Synchronization: possesses internal data management processes that ensure the quality and accuracy of product information distributed to trading partners and/or customers.
- Standards Adoption: contributed to eBusiness standards creation/implementation; complies with global data synchronization standards including EDI Pro and United Nations Standard Products and Services Codes (UNSPSC) application; employs the industry’s Electrical Attribute Schema to fully describe their products
Examples of topics to consider: Fully integrated EDI ‘Order/Quote to Cash’ cycle, use of NAED’s special price authorization (SPA) best practices, product information management, use of EDIPro guidelines, product life cycle management, product change management, providing enriched content and attributes using the industry’s Electrical Attribute Schema, best practices for Product Catalog Numbers and Descriptions, full population of transactions data in the Industry Data Warehouse (IDW), delivery of standardized net price files 45-60 days prior to price change.
Feel free to include details regarding any other eBusiness best practice implementations that have benefitted your company.
Please include your name and contact information, as well as others in your company that we can contact for a short follow-up interview if necessary.
Do you have questions or want more information? Contact Barbara by sending an email or calling 440-683-4631.
- Winners are notified two weeks before the Forum
- Accept your award on stage in front of other industry leaders at the Forum
- Be recognized in IDEA’s official press release and trade publications
- Display your fine crystal award where everyone can see it
- Promote your success with the Richard Buzun Award seal
- Share your eBusiness expertise at the next E-Biz Forum as a speaker