News & Events
To request artwork and guidelines for the IDEA corporate identity, please contact email@example.com.
The Industry Data Exchange Association, Inc. (IDEA) is the official technology service provider and eBusiness standards body of the electrical industry. The company helps thousands of manufacturers and distributors find the most cost-effective methods for running day-to-day business. IDEA’s applications help connect the supply chain and make business processes efficient, easy and enjoyable for people every day. IDEA was founded in 1998 through a partnership rooted in the collective leadership of the National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA) and the National Association of Electrical Distributors (NAED) members. Their applications also bring value to vertical markets such as industrial, retail, and consumer-packaged goods. IDEA is headquartered in Arlington, VA (www.idea-esolutions.com).
For additional file formats, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- IDEA logo (color) - JPEG | EPS
- IDEA logo (black and white) - JPEG | EPS
- Solution: B2B eCommerce - GIF
- Solution: Synchronization - GIF
- Solution: Standards Adoption -GIF
- Solution: Professional - GIF
- For Distributors: All about the Industry Data Exchange Association, Inc. (IDEA)
- For Manufacturers: All about the Industry Data Exchange Association, Inc. (IDEA)
- How IDEA Helps Distributors (Video)
- How IDEA Helps Manufacturers (Video)
- IDEA Corporate Brochure
- IDEA E-Biz Forum Resources
- Attribute Fulfillment Service (AFS) Product Brief
- Catalog Information & Materials Management (iCIMM2) Product Brief
- Data Management Platform (DMP) Product Brief
- Data Management Service (DMS) Product Brief
- iConex Product Brief
- IDEA Standards Adoption Product Brief
- Industry Data Exchange (IDX) Product Brief
- Industry Data Warehouse (IDW) for Canadian Manufacturers
- Industry Data Warehouse (IDW) for Distributors
- Industry Data Warehouse (IDW) for Manufacturers
- IRD CERICOMX® Product Brief
- UNSPSC Training and Assistance Program Product Brief
- “A Journey through Data Discovery” - Crescent Electric Supply and Hubbell Inc.
- “Going for Team Gold” - IMARK
- “Standards Adoption” - IDEAL and Kirby Risk
- “Switching on the Savings” - Affiliated Distributors
- The Value of Sharing Marketing Content through the IDW